ATTENTION! the Fukitsuna official start date has been announced; APRIL 22nd 2019

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Aaron Havoc
Aaron Havoc
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Yen : 3736

Character Sheet
Character Level: 0
Character Experience:
Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Left_bar_bleue1/1000Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
Clan:
https://fukitsuna-clan.rpg-board.net

Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Empty Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP)

Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:01 am
Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) 3345aqe

"We need to get to the harbor!" One of five figures dressed in solid black had called out. Even though their faces were covered, their voices were not muffled. "Stop you worthless fucking thieves! A voice cried out. It was a man dressed in armor. His voice echoed in a metallic tone. His stomps filled the hallway along with the footsteps of the five runners. From a door way, a fully armored knight stepped out, sword drawn. Two of the five leapt and continued running on the wall, avoiding the slash of the man. One of them was not so lucky. Instantly his head was lobbed off. The small burlap bag he held was dropped. A female figure slid through the gap between the man's legs, grabbing the burlap bag. She quickly got to her feet and continued her run following her comrades. The figure behind them tackled the armored soldier, taking him to the ground. He swiftly got up and continued his run, catching up with his allies in almost an instant.

They continued down the corridor, spying a enormous window of stained glass. The four jumped through all at once, sending a glassy rain to the courtyard below. As they fell, each one of them ripped their grappling hooks from their belts and caught the ledge, safely rappelling down with blinding speed. With a crunch, their boots had made contact with the gravel that had covered the earth of the courtyard. All was seemingly quiet except for the giant fountain that had flowed. "It's not much farther now. All we need to do is exit the property, run through the woods and we'll make it to the harbo-" Before the man could finish, a soldier from the window had sent an arrow from his crossbow through the man's head, killing him instantly.

"Fuck!" A female voice had called out, running with the sack in hand. As the three sprinted, the snarling and growling of dogs could be heard close behind. The two men and one woman were racing for their lives at this point, slowly getting closer to the stone wall that was connected to the large iron gate. One man had run up the wall, grasping the ledge and leaping over without any trouble. The woman had done the same. The last member of their team, however attempted the same, though a brick had given way, causing him to fall to the ground below. Before he could get up, the vicious beasts had caught him, tearing him to shreds within their drooling teeth.

The man and the woman couldn't turn back. Their lives depended on this escape. The duo ran as fast as they could, hearts pounding out of their chests with a thump similar to a horses gallop. They were soon to be out of breath and they knew it. As they grew closer to the harbor, the smell of salt in the air became more apparent. There were two paths to go down, now. One through a thin forest, giving perfect cover. Another, providing an easier route, no trees, a cobblestone road. This is where the duo had began to argue. "If we take the path through the trees, they wont see us. We'll be able to slow down and regain our breath in case we need to fight." the man had said, offering his logic. The woman did not care, however. "If we take the cobblestone path, we will be able to keep our speed and make it to the harbor before they even have the chance to catch us, idiot!" She replied. "Fine, yu take your path, I'll take mine. We'll meet by the fishing boat with the name "The Crooked Lobster" Then, we can take it and head to another land, far from any consequences."

She nodded and began running down the path while the man went down his. His sprint turned into a jog, following the faint glow of the harbor. Meanwhile, the woman had no such luck. As she ran down the path, she looked in horror as the king and his men stood before her path, blocking it. She quickly pivoted on her heel and attempted to run the opposite direction only to find that more of the king's men had blocked her exit. "An ambush, huh?" She said, gritting her teeth as she looked around for any sort of escape. There was none. Before she could make her move, she had been grabbed and brought to her knees. Her mask was ripped from her face as red hair and green eyes was revealed. Her pale complexion was hardly noticible. The king stepped forward, a disgusting grin on his face. "You've been bested, you fool. You planned to steal something dear to me and get away with it? You're a fool. A damn fool. What in God's name gave you the brash idea of stealing from me, your king?!" He spoke, spitting in her face as he did so. "Wasn't my plan." She replied, one eye closed, trying to avoid the flurry of saliva. "Then whose plan was it you foul woman? If you tell me, I'll let you live. But you must swear to follow every order I give you for the rest of your pathetic life, do you understand?" He narrowed his eyes as he spoke, showing his faint hint of mercy. "His name.. It's Aaron. Aaron Havoc."

Aaron reached the harbor, looking for his partner. "I guess she didn't make it. Otherwise she would have been here already. Which means the loot is already in that bastards grasp again. Fuck him and his dead queen." He said, looking around for the ship that he had spoken of before. He wondered about, growing anxious as he looked, frantically searching but to no avail. "Dammit. I'm shit out of luck if I just stay here." He said, making his way to the nearest ship he could find. One the ground, next to the boarding area, there was a straw hat unlike anything he had seen before. "Huh. I suppose this will do for now until we're at sea. He slipped it on and quickly went over to help load things onto the ship, blending in with the crowd of slightly smaller men. As he loaded wheat, wool, various meats and mead onto the ship, he noted a faint smell of incense. "Smells odd. It doesn't seem of this land." He thought to himself as he began to make himself comfortable. The torches his the fact that he had lighter skin than these men and that his hair was not black like theirs. It didn't matter now, however. Aaron was a free man, soon to be in a new land, unaware of the twists and turns his life was to take in the very near future.

Fast Forward three months

The creaking of the ship had become a normal sound to Aaron at this point. He had been discovered very quickly into the trip, resulting in some awkward conflicts. Some resulting in friendship, others resulting in rivalries. One particular friend that Aaron had met was Jin Sosata. He was an older man. He taught Aaron his native tongue as to which Aaron took to nicely. The bilingual man taught Aaron how to use a sword, how to speak the language, and in return, Aaron told him stories of Pantheon, his heists, and his fallen friends. The two developed a close bond that was not usually seen from two men from other parts of the world. It was an odd friendship but a friendship none the less. "Prepare for dock!" A voice filled the air as the ship's creaking was replaced by the murmuring and sounds of a busy area.
Upon stepping off, Aaron looked upon this strange land. Metal men walked about, doing their own round abouts. From working, to fishing, these metal men surprised Aaron, showing obvious signs of shock on his face. "Welcome to New Mecca, son." Jin said, patting Aaron on his shoulder. What you're seeing are men. Though their flesh are metal, they have a soul just like you and me." He took his hand off of his friends shoulder and motioned for Aaron to follow him. "Come, let's go to my favorite place to eat. I'm sure you're tired of eating nothing but rice and fish, so let's go eat rice and fish!" He said, laughing loudly as he lead his friend to a small building. His hand brushed the curtain to the side, showing stools in front of a counter where men with large cleavers were cutting thin slices off of the corpses of freshly caught fish.

"This is my favorite sushi shack, my friend. For a long time, when I wasn't at sea, I'd come here and eat until I couldn't move." He said, sitting down and patting the stool next to him. Aaron obliged, taking the seat. "Weren't we supposed to help the crew unload the ship?" Aaron said, scratching the back of his head. "No, no. You see, here in New Mecca, the Meccians are paid to do it. So we have the freedom to do as we please!" He said, chuckling and giving one of the chefs a nod. As soon as the nod registered, they began to work quickly, cutting the fish and preparing the rice. As they worked, Aaron and Jin continued their conversation.

"After we eat, we're going somewhere special. Very special!" Jin raised his grey eyebrows and lowered them quickly. Before Aaron could reply, a bamboo plate had been slid in front of him. "What about paying?" Aaron questioned. "Don't worry about it. Me and my friends eat free! It's all because this old man saved the owner's daughter from some bandits a few years back!" His tone shifted into a proud one as he spoke, his posture changed and he held his head high, looking back on the days when he was a hero. The two ate their food and left, walking down the streets of New Mecca, avoiding bumping into man, woman, and Meccian alike.

"So, where are we going, old man?" Aaron asked, quickening his pace to look at Jin. Jin only shook his head and smiled. His gesture hinted towards something of a surprise for Aaron. As they approached a older building, Jin turned to Aaron. "Keep your wits about you, boy. These kinds of places attract disgusting people. Disgusting people of all types, that is. Perverts, drunkards, gamblers, you name it." After Jin finished, he walked through the open door, Aaron following behind. "PAPA'S HOME, LADIES! SEVEN JUGS OF SAKI FOR ME AND MY FRIEND HERE!" He yelled out. Aaron was taken aback by this sudden outburst. He was also surprised to see topless women, dancing as they served drinks. He could hear faint moans in the back of the building. "Welcome to my favorite "tea house", Aaron. " Jin said, poking Aaron's side with his elbow.

"JIN. I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME BACK IN HERE! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY TEA HOUSE!" A fat man yelled as he plowed through the crowd of women and men, flipping tables. Aaron looked to Jin. "What the fuck, old man?!" He yelled. Jin started laughing. "It's best if we get the hell out of here." Jin said, taking off before Aaron could respond. Quickly, Aaron turned to the man approaching. "Hey, big guy, I had nothing to do with this. I'm not even from her- " Before Aaron could respond, the man had thrown a table at him. Aaron ducked out of the way, the table flying out of the door and into the street. While Aaron was turned to look at the table that had narrowly missed him, the large man grabbed him by his shirt and threw him out as well. Aaron landed on his bottom, dust being kicked up from the landing. "Yeah, I didn't want to be in that pit of sleezeballs anyways, asshole!" Aaron shouted as he stood up, walking away.

Sometime after the encounter, Aaron started to notice that the sun was starting to set. The orange sky and the shadows casted revealed that it was late afternoon. "Huh. I should probably find somewhere to rest for the night." His words slipped from his lips as he looked around. A drunkard bumped into him while he was distracted. "Hey, watch i-" Aaron stopped himself when he saw the man's large coin bag, hanging off of his belt. There were no witnesses around, nobody to tie him to the theft he was about to commit. He waved at the man saying "Sorry, my mistake!" The man huffed and walked away, waddling because he was so drunk and fat. With a quick swipe, Aaron slipped the bag from the man's belt, not alerting him with his movement.

After stealing the money, Aaron strolled down the street, looking for a place to stay. "Dammit. I'm not seeing signs of anywhere to stay for the night." Aaron muttered to himself. Just as he had said that, he heard a voice. "Looking for a place to stay the night, handsome? Why not try my inn? Fair prices, fair drink. Comfortable beds, too." It was a tall female. Obviously from Japah. Her kimono was designed with koi fish leaping out of small ponds. The sleeves were traced with gold. Aaron turned and a smile on his face was stretched across his pale flesh. "Here. Just take it and point me to your rooms." He said, handing off the money. She raised a brow and pointed her long white index fingernail to a door. Aaron stumbled in, kicked his boots off and fell on the bed. He was asleep within seconds.
Reka Salko
Reka Salko
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Yen : 3729

Character Sheet
Character Experience:
Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Left_bar_bleue0/0Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Clan:

Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Empty Re: Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP)

Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:02 am
Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) 5dqann

Present Day

It was early morning when she heard knocking on the frame paper doors to her room.  Reka would hear her two handmaids behind the thin paper, as they would call out her name in a forbearing tone. "Lady Reka, we are entering now." They'd say as they opened the sliding doors not giving her time to get up. Both ladies would give her a respectful bow as they'd step through the entranceway of the door. Leaning herself up out of the comfortable futon, Reka would feel the cold air against her silk creamy skin. Sending a sharp shiver down her spine, Reka would shake from the chilly atmosphere. She couldn't help but cross her arms over each other trying to keep warm. Looking out the door that was left open, Reka could tell that it was very early.  It was still quite dark outside. The only light that was out was the full moon that lit the Salko temple grounds. Trying to keep her green-reddish eyes open she would let out a long yawn while reaching her arms up giving them a good stretch.  Not long after she'd feel the warmth of one of her maid's hands touch the back of her neck as she held her hair in place. They would take her hair dividing it into two sections, as they brushed through it gently. Brushing both of the sides together, she would put her hair in a half-up/half-down style. After she would tie a red bow within the tiny ponytail to give it extra character. Next, she'd place above Reka's left ear a sea-green Hibiscus flower hair clip. It would be attached to a golden bell that hung down. The other maid would quickly bring over a tray that had a hot cup of tea and a small bowl of rice porridge which would help get Reka through the long day that awaited her. Taking her time enjoying her tea and rice porridge would warm her up. Reka would watch as the other maids would enter.  Grabbing a few of her clothing, they'd pack her a bag for the trip that she would be taking in a couple of hours with her older brother, Talon.  Reka was quite joyful to see her brother. It has been a while since the last they have spoken to one another. Talon was a busy man running the Salko clan, as was Reka being the new high priestess of the Shinto temple, which made it extremely hard for the two siblings to see each other.  She was delighted that he had invited her to a company him on the trip to New Mecca. The letter that he wrote days prior said that they would be headed there to meet up with other noble clans within Japah. Though she wasn't too sure as to why, but she was sure she'd find out once they were there. She was just relished to get out of this lifeless temple. It would be a new experience for Reka. It had been quite some time since she has left the Chunsu. Not much longer the blankets that covered her legs would be pulled off. She was forced to get up after she had finished her breakfast and getting her hair styled.  All the handmaidens would walk over to her with pieces of a traditional red and pink kimono that had a few designs of flowers painted on.  First, they'd undo the kimono she had slept in. Reka would be bare skin so that they could wipe her body down. Placing the first layer of the robe on her, the maids would continue to add layers to the kimono. After they had finished they would tie a red obi around her waist tightly so that it would keep the kimono in place.  One of the maids would bend down to slip on a pair of wooden geta sandals on Reka's small feet. Finally being finished with Reka's outfit she would have enough time to go pray at the Shinto shrine before leaving for New Mecca.  Stepping out Reka would begin to walk down the wooden porch that wrapped around the temple.  Hearing a small jingle from her golden bell put a warm smile on her face while feeling her heavy long blond hair swayed with each gentle step. Arriving at the shrine within the temple, Reka would kneel down on the wooden floor as she placed both her hands together. She'd lower her head while closing her eyes praying to the Gods.

The sun would soon begin to rise from the East. Hearing the sound of many horse hooves hit the smokey brick ground they'd head up the road that led to the Salko Temple.  Talon would be riding on the back of a dark brown Arabian horse while having two black Friesian horses follow behind. The two horses would be pulling a western styled carriage.  They would also be accompanied by a few clansmen who tagged along on standardbred horses at Talon's side. Stopping at the entrances of the temple, they'd wait for the high priestess to make her way out of the temple shrine. Still praying Reka could hear the ruckus outside. Saying in a low voice "They must be here now." She'd say as she opened her eyes as she stands up off her knees. "I guess it must be time to leave, please look after the temple while I'm gone. I'll be back in no time." She'd continue to say as she looked at the statue in front of her before bowing once. Taking her leave she'd walk out to meet her brother.  Getting off his saddle he would lean gently against his tall horse as he waited for her to come out. Moments past as she finally would make her way out towards the entrances of the temple. Talon would gaze towards his sister with an emotionless look on his face. Walking over to her without saying a single word, he would bow ever so slightly before holding his arm out for her to grab. Taking hold of his arm he'd help her over to the carriage. Opening the door he'd wait for her to get inside. Shutting the door as she entered, Reka would be riding alone in a four seater carriage.  Staring out the window she'd look towards her home. Bringing up her right hand she'd place it up to her chest. Something felt empty inside was it that her brother didn't even say a word to her? Or maybe that she was just nerves about the long trip. Sitting back in her seat she'd wait for the horse to pull the carriage along. Getting back up on his horse he'd look towards his men. In a deep firm voice he'd speak "We are moving out." He'd say as he took the lead in his hand pushing his horse forward.  Tapping the side of the horse once it would begin to pick up in speed.  Racing down the brick ground his mauve purple hair would flow with the wind along with his black lightweight jacket and bohemian harem pants. Glancing back he'd watch his men follow along as well as the carriage. The brick ground quickly turned to dirt as the ride went on. The dirt road made the carriage feel ruffer, all Reka could hear was the breath of the horses along with their heavy hooves hitting the dirt ground. Still looking out the window she'd watch as she saw nothing but trees and villages for hours throughout the ride. How long would it take to get to New Mecca she pondered as she sat there in her seat with her hands resting in her lap. Sleeping throughout most of the ride. She'd wonder when the carriage was going to stop. She really had to water the flowers pretty soon, and of course she was starting to feel a bit hungry too. Placing a hand over her stomach as it made funny sounds. This was the very first time Reka has ever felt hunger since she was adopted into the Salko clan.  Hearing the men speak outside the carriage, they'd yell out to one another as to where they were and where a nearby village would be. "Lord Salko we are now entering the Sho-Mecca, there a town not far from where we are. We should stop for the night." He'd say as Talon kept looking forward at the rode ahead of them. Turning his head back slightly he'd nod once giving his men the okay that they would be stopping for the night.  Pulling into town one of Talon's men would be in search for a private owned inn. Coming across one on the edge of the town, they'd stay the night so that the high priestess could get some proper rest.  The men would have traveled on through the night if they didn't have the young lady with them.  One of Talon's men would help Reka out of the carriage and in side the Inn. Bringing her to the room she would be sleeping in he'd follow behind closing the door. He was known as Makaza meaning evil wind. He was very well known for his wild skills using his naginata. Makaza would walk in along side Reka before taking a seat at the door as he leaned his arms against his naginata as he sat back against the wall with his chin up. He'd close his eyes seeming like he was resting. Reka would assume that Talon put him up for guard duty which somewhat frustrated her.  Thinking to herself she couldn't believe she would be sharing a room with a grown man. "How am I supposed to get some proper rest with this lug." She'd say under her breath as she kneeled down on her futon while resting her hands on her lap.  Speaking up in a harsh tone she'd ask Makaza. "Where is my brother? Why is he not here guarding me himself?" Makaza just as quiet as Talon would open one of his eyes looking at Reka. Saying in a sluggish voice . "Don't know and I wouldn't care to tell you if I did."  He'd say as he closed his one open eye.  Not long after he'd tell Reka to get some rest that they wouldn't be there for long. Laying down in the futon she couldn't help but look up at the ceiling until she fell into another slumber. She didn't imagine this trip would be so exhausting. Meanwhile Talon would trail on a head leaving his sister in the hands of his men. He'd ride through the night to New Mecca without stopping for rest. He had an important meeting with the noble clan's first thing in the morning.

The next morning Makaza would waste no time waking Reka up out of her deep sleep. He'd say in a deep tone of voice. "Get up woman. We are leaving now!" Ignoring his orders Reka would roll over on her side while covering her face with the blanket as the samurai stood next to her.  Leaning himself down he would grab hold of her left wrist pulling her out from under. Dragging her along by the arm they'd head towards the door to leave. Makaza would stop pulling as he looked back at her with his eyebrow slightly raised. He was pretty angry that she wasn't following his demands. Quickly getting annoyed by her childish ways fighting back he would pick her up off the ground. Throwing her over his shoulders he would begin to walk with her as he didn't want to waste any more time playing around.  Leaving the Inn he'd put her down when they were in front of the carriage. Opening the door he'd push her through while slamming the door shut.  Finally relieved of her,  Makaza would grab hold of the reins of his horse before getting up on his saddle. Letting out a deep breath he would signal towards the others to go a head as he followed along with the carriage.  Heading back on the same road as they were last night they'd pick up speed again as they would head towards New Mecca.  Reka sitting alone in her carriage would be slightly surprised that anyone on this earth would treat her in such away. She couldn't believe that a man would have the nerve to even touch her pure skin.  If they were back at the temple he would of had his hands removed along with his tongue for speaking to her in such a manner.  Not able to get that irritating man out of her head.  She would wonder what his deal was.  Still moving forward on the road it would take them a few more hours before reaching the busy city of New Mecca. The horse hooves blended in with the sounds of the city. It was overcrowded with city folks from all over, the smell that lingered in the air was foul. This city just gave Reka a very unpleasant feeling. Slowly moving along the streets they'd stop at their destination.  Waiting inside the carriage Reka would fix her kimono straight, while pulling her hair out from the back.  Not much longer the door would open again shining the bright light of sun inside.  Stepping outside the carriage she would place her right hand up over her eyes to block the sun out of her eyes so that she could look around. This was the first time Reka had visit New Mecca. Which could have been the reason she wasn't feeling so safe here.  Waiting at the gates for someone to come get her,  she would hear a loud disturbance coming from across the street.  "I wonder what that's about, did someone not pay their bill to the Inn?" She'd say to herself.
Lee Jun-Fan
Lee Jun-Fan
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Character Sheet
Character Experience:
Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Left_bar_bleue0/0Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Clan:

Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Empty Re: Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP)

Sat May 18, 2019 8:49 pm
The sound of chimes in a misty morning in the mountains of Chenzhao. A cool summer rain is on the horizon, a young man is preparing himself with morning stretches in his room before an exam. It is time for his final test of learning the many forms of Cheng Kun, he is excited. Years of training in so many different types of arts has led him to this moment in which will benchmark his title of master. Jun-Fan has is about to finally make it, he gazes into a mirror with a large amount of pride. Sunlight finally shining through the window as through that portal to the outside world, dawn breaks upon the treeline. While he stands to look at himself a figure is standing behind him, his eyes shift a bit to look at the reflection of the one standing behind him. The figure was hard to look at, the sun was in Jun-Fan’s eyes. The figure spoke with an expression of disappointment, "You fell asleep while meditating again Jun-Fan." At that moment he blinks and the scenery changes. He is in a tent sitting on a bedroll he prepared to sleep in the night prior. Moments after coming to he feels a bit of soreness and his legs unable to move, sitting in such a position all night was not the best idea. Master Lee Jun-Fan would then lay on his back and do what he can to move his legs to get the blood flow going. After a few minutes, he exits his temporary shelter and takes in a breath of fresh air and review the dream he had as he slumbered. It's been a few years since he had become a master, every day he keeps his technique sharp by training with his instructor through means of the spiritual. This morning would be no different, so he begins his morning stretches and exercises. Training different forms ranging from the graceful imitative techniques to the more aggressive and strong-armed styles. After two hours and the sun is higher in the sky he starts packing up. He then asks a question looking at his sword, “When will I be able to channel the element of my soul, Master Long?” No audible answer was given, a sword is only a tool, not a sentient being. “So you feel I am almost ready?” Lee asks hoping to get confirmation, but again no answer in which another could hear but himself. The only time Jun-Fan would be given an answer a faint glow from the sword’s stone would radiate. A stone in which houses a soul inside a soul of a very powerful man who in life was of the most worthy of souls to pass on into the next world but chose to stay to continue his legacy and teaching later generations. Lee was excited as he springs back up with everything packed ready to continue his trek toward the Tri-Mecca cities of Japah.

After about an hour a sensation of hunger overcomes him. Lee is in need of food, luckily he has a small bit of coin on him for a meal so something cheap and quick. He then pulls out a map of Japah from his belongings to see where he is, the only problem is that the nearest village is about a two-hour hike from his location. A deep sigh of disapproval exits his mouth, he doesn’t want to leave the path to the nearest town and forage for anything he could get his hands on so Jun-Fan decides to tough it out the best he can. Forty-five minutes pass and the thought of hunger on his mind is getting the best of him with every step he is dreading the moment his foot stepped out of his homeland of Chenzhao and into Japah. He begins to question why he is in this foreign place, was expanding his knowledge of the world’s fighting styles really such a wise move on his part? A glimmer of hope then appears a stranger transporting goods is on the road with him. A second wind then overcomes him and he begins to run toward the town. The stranger in the distance, however, does not share the same delight Lee is having when seeing another person. The stranger quickly turns around and begins to quickly haul toward the other direction seeing the foreigner in a full-blown sprint. Lee is confused, why would he be running away from him? The Chenzhao native has no intention of harming the man so Lee would turn around after slowing down to see if anyone was behind him. Not a single person was behind him. That second wind he had then petered out and begins walking again. Probably not the best decision for him to be running toward the direction of someone else.

After a while, he finally makes it into town civilization at last! An expression of relief is then given as he sees the gates of the town. He approaches the entrance and the guards are on edge as they see him approach, a few of them grip their weapons thinking Lee meant to do harm to those inside the community. Lee raises his arms to signify that he is only a passerby, one of them asks Lee what he wants. There is an obstacle for Lee however and that is he barely knows how to speak the native tongue of Japah. He is trying his best to formulate a response, it takes him about ten seconds to then bring up a response unknowing of what they actually said to him. Lee would then say, “food,” the word was poorly pronounced so it may not have gotten through so with an awkward smile and the guards looking at him funny Lee would sign what he is after. The guards then look at each other and stand down a bit. Those tasked the keep invaders out murmured amongst each other, then ultimately decide to let Lee in. He bows his head with a smile and enters with the guards looking upon him with suspicion. “ What harm could Lee do to an entire town?” they all thought he is only hungry and seems to only be a passerby. As Lee looks through town he then spots a ramen shop, one of his favorites among Japah’s cuisine.

Lee enters the establishment, a few of the patrons look upon him with feelings of curiosity, fear, and a bit of humor. Lee sits down and the cook approaches Lee to take his order looking at him sternly, Lee just looks back with a bit of confusion thinking he may have done something wrong or offensive. Lee would then say, “Ramen,” hoping he would get him to not give Lee such an odd leer in his direction. The cook walks away slowly keeping on eye on him as he returns to his station to cook Lee’s meal. The food took ages to make, people would be coming in and getting their meal within the first few minutes of them entering. It took Lee thirty minutes to receive his meal. Lee then reaches into his coin pouch and pulls out the payment and a tip for his meal. The cook looks at the money then at Lee, an expression of approval for being so generous so the cook leaves to then comes back with a pot of tea. Lee looks confused knowing he did not order such a thing. The cook would nod his head then return to his station. Lee was reluctant to pour himself a cup but does so anyway. The ramen was excellent, and Jun-Fan is satisfied with such a treat, he sips by the cup full, though he did not order it he leaves another tip on the bar as further thanks for the cook's gift. Lee exits the establishment with and continues on to the Tri-Mecca cities. What does such a metropolis have in store for him? Will coming all this way give him the knowledge he seeks? Regardless, travelling through this land has been quite the experience to him. One can only dream of what kind of adventures he will face in this great nation.

After about an hour a sensation of hunger overcomes him. Lee is in need of food, luckily he has a small bit of coin on him for a meal so something cheap and quick. He then pulls out a map of Japah from his belongings to see where he is, the only problem is that the nearest village is about a two-hour hike from his location.  A deep sigh of disapproval exits his mouth, he doesn’t want to leave the path to the nearest town and forage for anything he could get his hands on so Jun-Fan decides to tough it out the best he can.  Forty-five minutes pass and the thought of hunger on his mind is getting the best of him with every step he is dreading the moment his foot stepped out of his homeland of Chenzhao and into Japah.  He begins to question why he is in this foreign place, was expanding his knowledge of the world’s fighting styles really such a wise move on his part?  A glimmer of hope then appears a stranger transporting goods is on the road with him. A second wind then overcomes him and he begins to run toward the town. The stranger in the distance, however, does not share the same delight Lee is having when seeing another person.  The stranger quickly turns around and begins to quickly haul toward the other direction seeing the foreigner in a full-blown sprint.  Lee is confused, why would he be running away from him?  The Chenzhao native has no intention of harming the man so Lee would turn around after slowing down to see if anyone was behind him.  Not a single person was behind him.  That second wind he had then petered out and begins walking again. Probably not the best decision for him to be running toward the direction of someone else.  

After a while, he finally makes it into town civilization at last!  An expression of relief is then given as he sees the gates of the town.  He approaches the entrance and the guards are on edge as they see him approach, a few of them grip their weapons thinking Lee meant to do harm to those inside the community. Lee raises his arms to signify that he is only a passerby, one of them asks Lee what he wants.  There is an obstacle for Lee however and that is he barely knows how to speak the native tongue of Japah. He is trying his best to formulate a response, it takes him about ten seconds to then bring up a response unknowing of what they actually said to him.  Lee would then say, “food,” the word was poorly pronounced so it may not have gotten through so with an awkward smile and the guards looking at him funny Lee would sign what he is after. The guards then look at each other and stand down a bit. Those tasked the keep invaders out murmured amongst each other, then ultimately decide to let Lee in.  He bows his head with a smile and enters with the guards looking upon him with suspicion. “ What harm could Lee do to an entire town?” they all thought he is only hungry and seems to only be a passerby.  As Lee looks through town he then spots a ramen shop, one of his favorites among Japah’s cuisine.  

Lee enters the establishment, a few of the patrons look upon him with feelings of curiosity, fear, and a bit of humour. Lee sits down and the cook approaches Lee to take his order looking at him sternly, Lee just looks back with a bit of confusion thinking he may have done something wrong or offensive.  Lee would then say, “Ramen,” hoping he would get him to not give Lee such an odd leer in his direction. The cook walks away slowly keeping on eye on him as he returns to his station to cook Lee’s meal.  The food took ages to make, people would be coming in and getting their meal within the first few minutes of them entering.  It took Lee thirty minutes to receive his meal. Lee then reaches into his coin pouch and pulls out the payment and a tip for his meal.  The cook looks at the money then at Lee, an expression of approval for being so generous so the cook leaves to then comes back with a pot of tea. Lee looks confused knowing he did not order such a thing. The cook would nod his head then return to his station.  Lee was reluctant to pour himself a cup but does so anyway.  The ramen was excellent, and Jun-Fan is satisfied with such a treat, he sips by the cup full, though he did not order it he leaves another tip on the bar as further thanks for the cook's gift. Lee exits the establishment with and continues on to the Tri-Mecca cities. What does such a metropolis have in store for him?  Will coming all this way give him the knowledge he seeks? Regardless, travelling through this land has been quite the experience to him. One can only dream of what kind of adventures he will face in this great nation.
Isis Nefertiri
Isis Nefertiri
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Yen : 3627

Sun May 26, 2019 12:51 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Sounds of instruments filled the room seeping through the paper lining the walls and doors drowning out the taping of nails against a table on the ground next to a male. Silver strands fell from his head except where it was pulled up from his face in a small bun. The metallic eyes of the male were fixated on a woman dancing out of the ordinary for these people. Tall, slender, and toned this woman moved her hips unlike most have seen. Her skin kissed by the sun it showed from the midriff shown by her outfit, though most of her body was covered her hazel eyes peered out from between a scarf wrapped around the upper part of her body that moved in beat with the music. The outfit she wore stood out as much as the rest of her did with blue and gold trimmings with dangling metal pieces to make noise whenever she moved suddenly, clearly made to perfect hug every inch of her body it loosened around her legs cropping tightly around her ankles showing her bare feet. To anyone else it seemed this male was craving what this woman brought to the small tea house in a village of Japah, though to him he was making sure no one came close to laying a hand on the female there for entertainment purposes. Thirty more minutes passed before the woman bowed and took her way out of the center of the room and into a back room which the male quickly followed. His alluring kimono flowed behind him allowing the white and silver outlines of cranes reflect off the lanterns lit enough to give a glow to those in the room.

“Before you start, Muedin, we have been over this several times I do this for money, not for the attention given. It is the best way I can even afford to feed myself.” The woman was unwrapping the hijab from her head placing it inside of her bag turning to face the man who was looking eye level with her in concern though it shortly disappeared as he turned so she was able to continue to change. “Also I know I could simply do something else, but nothing else I know how to do gives me as much..” The woman picked up a bag of coin and shook it before speaking once again, “as this does.” Muedin rolled his eyes knowing she would be able to tell he did so. “Oh don’t even, Muedin. I am tired and would love to head on towards New… what is it.. Mecca?” The male grunted in agreement not having to much to say as he watched for intruders. Once she was dressed in her normal black leather based outfit, the male turned back and looked over to her before pointing to the table to grab her coins. “Your money, Isis.” Seeing she took the bag and placed it inside of a satchel hooked along her thigh. “We must head out now if we want to have any rest in New Mecca, Isis.” Nodding the woman brushed passed the male placing a skull over her face to wear as a mask. With her face covered she felt comfortable enough to make her way through the main area with a different group of entertainment now in session. With the moon making it’s way high in the sky she reached out to Muedin once out of sight of beings to come along with her.

The wind dancing within the leafs of the trees was eventually interrupted by the sounds of a larger settlement filled with late night people going about their business. “Do humans never sleep, it gets rather annoying hearing them rustle around at all hours of the day..” Muedin would huff out of aggravation seeming to form from the simplest noises. “Relax, it will be alright, I promise we won’t be in New Mecca for long. I was given this job to preform and it is a larger pay than I have had in a month.” Knowing she understood his annoyance the male seemed to vanish from the woman’s sight as she took her first step onto the main path that lead into town. Stopping in front of closed shops she took out parchment to recall the location of the inn she were to stay in for the one night. “It should be… right.. Ah here we are?” Fifteen minutes passed as Isis looked for the building though once she did it was simple to check in. Bowing to the overnight keeper she headed towards the door that she knew had to be hers. “Finally” Turning to the door it slide open with ease though it was completely dark at first until she found a lantern and lit it though to much surprise she wasn’t alone. Unable to tell if she had awoken the foreign male, “Oh my.. I am terribly so.. Sorry.” Incredibly embarrassed her face had redden and she tried to not think about what she had just done before realizing her door was one more over. Face planting the bed after taking off her mask, Isis huffed trying to forget the sight of the male laying along his bed.

The chilled hands placed upon her face were almost enough to wake up the woman, but the male slapped her “Wake up, You will be late.” Disrupted with a cold hit to the face she cursed under her breath at the male in native tongue. “Why do you do that you can.. You know what never mind..” Her words would trail off as she gathered her things sliding open the door swiftly passing the remembrance of what happened hours before hand. “Why did you walk in upon a sleeping human, Isis?” Clearing her throat to bypass his question she had made it out into the main area of the building nodding to the keeper returning the item given to her that was to hold the room for the evening, “Thank you.” Bowing she instantly turned around running into the same male she personally invaded the night before. “Oh my apolo… No no I am so sorry.” Her head hung before peering at him behind the mask she had placed on before leaving her room realizing she had been speaking in her language which made her switch mid sentence in hopes he understood the speech known to this land. “You must forgive my intrusive behavior I believed it was my room which was the door over.” Muedin stood just off to the side behind the woman apologizing to the stranger. The silver eyes gazed over the foreigner, just as his partner was not from this location though completely different at the same time. It was quite obvious his look did not break until Isis began to leave off to the Clan Hall she had been invited to a week previously.

Last edited by Isis Nefertiri on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Aaron Havoc
Aaron Havoc
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Tenderfoot LV 0-2

Character Sheet
Character Experience:
Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Left_bar_bleue1/1000Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
Clan:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:11 pm
Aaron would have been awakened by his visitor if he had not been so tired. Instead, he lazily shifted in the bed, groaning loudly. Even after the door shut, he did not awaken. His sleep lasted until the bright early morning where he did not awaken on his own accord. "Wake up you bum!" Aaron awoke to a gruff voice, calling out. "Eh? C'mon, just let me sleep a little longer.." Before Aaron could continue his request, he was grabbed by his shirt and drug out of his room, and carried through the inn. As the woman spoke to him, he gave her a smile and a wave. "No, no. It's fine, really. I didn't even notice. " He was then carried passed her, he shrugged his shoulders and gave her one more smile before being tossed out like a sack of garbage into the dusty street. "Ouch, you big bastard!" Aaron called out, dusting the seat of his pants off before walking away. The large ox of a man stood, watching Aaron. "Next time, don't sleep in unless you've paid for another night!" Aaron simply waled away, waving his hand to show his disinterest in what the man was saying.

A while of walking had been all that Aaron was up to at this point before he came across a large crowd gathering together to line up. "Huh. Jin taught me how to speak the language of Japah, but never how to fuckin' read it." He said, annoyed. He scratched his head and sighed, blending in with the crowd, attempting to get in. As Aaron was put into a single file line, he noticed he didn't fit in with the group that has been around him. Aaron slipped to the back of the line, giving himself time to rethink. Just then, he noticed someone that didn't seem to fit in at all. A woman with blonde hair. Among the sea of black and brown hair, he spotted her in a heartbeat.

"Hey! Miss! You with the blonde hair!" Aaron called out, waving wildly at her. Aaron began approaching her, still waving to try and get her attention. "Heeeeeeeeeeey!!!" He called out once more, making  a huge scene. As he ran towards her, he pushed people to the side, knocked over what seemed to be people in clans, dirtying their uniforms. "Watch it, street rat!" One of the members called out. Aaron didn't care, however. He had seen someone that possibly hailed from his home land and he was eager to meet them.
Reka Salko
Reka Salko
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Tenderfoot LV 0-1

Character Sheet
Character Experience:
Clan:

Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:49 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Rekaac10

Reka still wondering what that crazy chaotic ruckus was about, she would look across the street while standing in the crowd next to her carriage. Watching what was happening, she'd see a tall large Pantheon man tossed out into the street from the Inn. In a low voice, she'd say "I called it, someone didn't pay their bill after all." She'd shake her head once while talking to herself. Turning back towards the gate and to the guards, she'd begin to walk over. Hearing a voice call out over the flock of people gather. Reka would notice the language wasn't from Japah but a foreign language from the Pantheon lands.  Reka could understand the language he was speaking very well, for it was her original language. She wasn't born here and didn't come to Japah until she was four years old. Reka was adopted into the Salko clan.  Were they talking about her? She'd wonder for it was really hard to hear from the chatter around her. Reka didn't see any other woman around with blonde hair, so it must have been her they were calling out too. Turning around quickly to see who it was speaking, she'd noticed it was the Pantheon man, who was just throughout the Inn. He was fighting his way through the crowd and clansmen to get to her. She couldn't help but chuckle towards them as she could see how angrily the clansmen had gotten, who had fall over dirting his expensive clothes.  Moving farther back out of the mob she'd wait for the man to reach her. She couldn't believe there was another just like her. She never met a Pantheon before, so this was extremely new to her.  Of course, she'd come across foreigners from all over Eastener lands, but never someone from the West.  Being a high priestess and adopted into a known clan she'd come across people from the Chenzhao lands here and there, but never someone from the Pantheons.   Calling out she'd say "Hello, do you need something?" She'd stand there waiting for the man to reach her. Taking a bit for him to get through she'd hear her name being called from behind to enter the clanmen's residence. They had prepared her a room to wait in until her brother's business was finished there.

Last edited by Reka Salko on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lee Jun-Fan
Lee Jun-Fan
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Character Sheet
Character Experience:
Clan:

Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:10 pm
The great megatropolis, the Tri-Meccas.  Three cities all congregated into one vast collection of buildings scraping at the heavens above.  After miles and miles of travel Jun-Fan finally makes it into the city, it dwarfs the cities of Chenzhao in comparison and it leaves him in awe. In his mind he thinks it would be a perfect place to make a profit and hone his skills, he can only imagine how many people he will fight and the countless tournaments that he can attend for money.  Who knows? Maybe at one point, Jun-Fan will open a small school to teach students on how to fight like the peacekeepers of Chenzhao. Though the sights of the city seem to be a grand display the gargantuan horde of eyes upon him makes him feel slightly uneasy.  He does his best to shrug it off so he keeps his eyes to himself only paying attention to the streets in front of him. From the corner of his eye, a streak of gold catches his attention. A very tall man from lands farther west of the Chenzhao nation has been thrown onto the streets of Mecca.  Maybe the man didn’t pay his bill, he shakes his head and laughs a bit.

Lee continued his stroll down the street and after a small trek he notices a large crowd of people outside of an establishment.  People are flocking to this building and curiosity begins to strike Lee, the urge to see what this place has in store for him may prove to be valuable. As Lee pondered on he decided to get in line. He would patiently stand there with a slight expression of excitement across his face.  His excitement then turned to surprise, when he hears a familiar figure call out.  Jun-Fan would turn around and look back, the same man that was thrown out of the inn was standing behind him in the line. He turned back around and laughed a bit thinking of him getting thrown out like a sack of rubbish into the street. He then looks ahead wondering who he is calling out to he leans a bit to peek out and notices another golden-haired individual, a woman in the attire of a Japah priestess. Lee would double take back to the man and notice him barreling through the line of people to approach the woman.  As the gold-haired man approached Lee, Jun-fan would stagger since he was caught off guard and everything on his back being so heavy would only drag him down to earth. Jun-Fan would remove everything from his back and spring back up, a wave of seething anger would erupt and would cause Lee to spring up from where he stood.  It was in that moment words and obscenities no human being should ever conjure would be fired at the man that knocked him down.  However, the words would be spoken in his native tongue.  “What the hell is your problem?! I just get to this city and some idiot decides to knock me down and into the dirt like a total Jackass! You owe me an apology, you cretin!” Lee yelled out in his native language. His rant would continue on and on, demanding for a bit of common courtesy and respect, if the gold-haired man would try anything Lee in a fit of rage would easily retaliate.
Isis Nefertiri
Isis Nefertiri
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Tenderfoot LV 0-1

Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:00 pm
“Perhaps it is best we avoid such a creature, we do not need to come to any troubles.” It was quite obvious his look did not break until the blonde haired man was thrown to the street and vanished into the crowd. “I certainly must agree with you Muedin, I do not want to draw more attention to myself than I already do.” A grunt in agreement came from the silver haired male as he watched his female friend take her leave willingly. The streets were alive compared to the first encounter with them the previous evening. “This is much different than what we have seen here before, Wow look at this!” Isis pointed up at a building that a brunette female hung from the window knocking off a rug yelling down at someone within the crowd. “She seems upset” Isis would smirk behind her mask easy her way through the people on the roads. Muedin’s eyes scanned each being that came into contact with Isis to make sure nothing was stolen as she was distracted by the scenery. Once in a while he would dart his eyes away from her figure as usual he tended to get lured in by her ways, even passively. “It shouldn’t be to much further just around th…” Isis would stop mid sentence and halting instantly causing Muedin to run into the back of her. “Careful where you.. Are you kidding me?” Muedin switched his sentence seeing the blonde male causing a ruckus within the line of people that formed at the front of the building. “Isn’t that the same male we wanted to avoid?” Isis seemed to laugh at this being’s behavior so excitedly pathing to the blonde haired woman, which Isis assumed to be his family. A man yelling out in a different language than those around him caught her attention. Slowly she made her way to the male as no one seemed to respond to his rage, though she would in the same words he spoke, “I do not believe he understands you, Sir. Perhaps try another time.” A chuckle could be heard behind her skull face cover. The man would see a woman taller than he standing just to his side not in the line herself. The blue hair wrapped in a bun on top of her head allowed strands of hair to frame the mask on her face. Fabric wrapped around her torso the same color as her hair to distract from her not wearing a kimono. The clothes stood out one way or another though as the female looked over the upset stranger’s, if she didn’t know by his voice, he was not from Japah but Chenzhao. “You must be from one of the clans from your homeland.” Isis would bow politely with Muedin walking past her to watch the blonde ones curiously. “Though please excuse me, I must be on my way inside. I am apart of entertainment for this afternoon.” The woman’s accent made the man’s native tongue sound a bit odd, it was very clear she was not from here nor there. She didn’t give the man much time to respond before turning and walking down the side of the line turning her head to avoid contact with the man she intruded on beforehand, she hoped he wouldn’t stop her as he was currently distracted.

A note would be shown to the man at the entrance who then would let her and Muedin inside before anyone else. The building was beautiful compared to the outside though she did not have the time to take in much of the surroundings, she was taken straight to her room to change. “You will have to remain here as she performs.” The escort spoke to Muedin which he sighed heavily once the paper door had come to a close. “I will not allow you to go out there on your own. I will change.” Isis placed her hand on his chest with one hand as the other retrieved her mask from her face. Once her face was revealed to her partner she was smiling at him and her eyes darted between his. “I will be fine, Muedin do not worry.” Her friend was not having it as he shook his head, “No, To many men will be in the same area, I hope you are willing to perform the snake dance once more?” The woman’s eyes lit up as she turned to get dressed for their dance together. Much different than her previous dance outfit, this one ebony silks draped her body. Two parts, one to cover her chest which crossed over her breast in an X formation though behind the left over silk for the top hung behind her just to reach the floor. The bottom, made from the same material, was a skirt with two high slits that flowed behind her as she walked and a belt made of gold with a chain, which also had coin like circles laced within the belt to make noise when her hips swayed. Placing upon her head was another mask though this one matched the black and golden tones of her outfit. It looked as if she wore a face made of pure gold and a headpiece that extended upwards like a flare or a crown. Of course Isis would not forget the rings and bracelets Muedin had given her over the years topping off the outfit nicely, she was quite a distraction. As she was finishing dressing, with a Kopesh on her side, a raven colored snake with a golden belly curled along her leg to line her body till it sat upon her shoulders. Once they were ready for her the escort backed off in surprise as the woman had a snake, “Do not worry it is tamed.” Bowing she made her way out onto the floor for the music to begin so she could do what she was hired for, Dance.
Aaron Havoc
Aaron Havoc
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Tenderfoot LV 0-2

Character Sheet
Character Experience:
Clan:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:50 pm
Aaron continued pushing through the crowd. He heard a man screaming at him in another language but that didn't bother him too much considering he couldn't understand him. "Sorry!" Aaron called out looking back and giving the man a slight wave before continuing. Aaron slipped through the crowd some more, angering even more people as he advanced towards the woman. As Aaron finally approached the woman, he heard her speak. His eyes widened when he heard her speak in his native tongue. "Y-you spoke my language." He replied. He extended his dirty hand out to shake her hand. "The name is Aaron. Aaron Havoc. As you can tell by my looks, I'm not from around here. Who are you?" As he spoke, a smile curled on his face, allowing a friendly greeting. Aaron observed the woman, taking in every detail as he waited for her response. "She's very similar to me. This is odd. Being in this land, I haven't seen another person like me in so long. This is weird." He thought to himself. He shifted in place, the dirt crunching under his boots.
Reka Salko
Reka Salko
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Tenderfoot LV 0-1

Character Sheet
Character Experience:
Clan:

Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:45 pm
Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) 212wzur

Urging his horse ahead he would travel through the gloomy night  to New Mecca.   Having a significant conference with a few of the noble clansmen of Japah the next morning;  It was essential for him to be there. Not wanting to be late he'd head out on his own to make sure he would arrive on time. It was hard leaving his sister behind, but he knew that she was in good hands with his men and Makaza beside her.  Makaza would make sure no harm would come to her, and that she would make it on time tomorrow for the clans gathering which was held after the meeting.   Talon's horse galloping through the forest and many villages, it wouldn't take long before he'd come across New Mecca which the sun had just risen. Heading straight towards the main clan's domain. Arriving at the entrance of the clan's resident, Talon would wait for the gates to open so he could move him and his horse forward.  Entering the wooden gates he'd come across a large old fashioned Japahese styled Minka house. Though it was a bit smaller than the Salko temple it still had the same layout.  It was the only few Minka homes that still stood in the New Mecca area today before the city had modernized. Stopping his horse at the front steps, he let go of the horse reins. Lifting his right hand up he'd brush his purple medium length hair back.  Getting off his horse, he would be greeted by many of the elder clansmen he was to meet with. Being greeted Talon and the head of the clans would walk the courtyard together talking about the recent events that had occurred within the year.  Many clans have united within marriage, some leaders have died giving the title to their elder kin, the new territory they'd have claimed, and recent visitors from overseas they have met with. Today's meeting was to talk about the recent killings happening within Japah.  Though it wasn't too odd for someone to be killed by another it's just the occurring event that was taking place in the same area. The way the victims would be slain was different than anything they have heard of and those who they'd target were random civilians.  The meeting was to decide what they should do and if they would continue to investigate the situation before taking matters into their own hands.  As they continued to chit chat for awhile they'd make their way into the clans hall, which awaited them was many different kinds of food from all over New Mecca, sake, women, and entertainers from all over.  It was a nice gathering for the clan leaders. Talon would sit there to himself as he watched everyone around him enjoying themselves and talking about how well their clan was doing. He didn't care to much for this stuff but was still forced to partake. It wasn't so bad until one of the low rank clansmen was hitting hardcore on one of the dancers, which annoyed him. It wouldn't have bother him so much if it wasn't right next to him and the women looked pretty distressed.   Talon would speak up in a loud tone of voice "Give it a rest.  You can tell she is not interested my friend and you can't blame with that ugly mug of yours." He'd say while getting up out of his seat with a cup of sake in his hand. Finishing the last sip he'd noticed that this had only made things worse for the woman. Scratching the top of his head as he let out a sigh he'd walk over towards the man pulling him up by the collar. "I said she is not interested." He'd toss him to the side like a sack of potatoes. The man being under the influence would only continue to try and fight him and of course, mock the woman he was just hitting on. Talon shaking his head couldn't believe this guy didn't know when to quit.  He'd charge full speed at Talon trying to land a hit on him, to only be stopped by taking the knee to the gut and throughout the clans hall  doors. Everyone within the hall attention would now be focused on the dancer and Talon. It was a pretty loud commotion that Talon wouldn't be surprised if most of the members within the clans estate heard what had happen.

Book: 1 Chapter: 1 The Foreigner (WIP) Rekaac10

Finally facing the man who was calling out to her, she couldn't help but look him over. He was extremely tall that was her first thought, being greeted by him she couldn't help but smile. Seeing that he had extended his hand she'd meet his with her's. "Aaron," She would say his name out loud as she looked him in the eye.  It was different from anything she has ever known. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Aaron Havoc. My name is Reka, Reka Salko. Yes, as you can see I was not born here just like you." Talking to him she'd noticed that he had really made someone angry. Grabbing hold of his brut hand she would  pull him along with her inside the clansmen gates. Bringing him along they'd follow behind the guards who were leading her inside. "I'm sorry for grabbing you like that, but it seemed you really upset someone out there, and farther more I'd like to talk more about the place you come from. " She'd say while letting go of his hand. "Are you hungry, Sir Aaron Havoc? " Reka would ask the man kindly, who was forced to accompany her inside. "I know that I'm famished. I also hear that this clan is having the best dishes that New Mecca has to offer." She would continue on until reaching the room she was suppose to wait in until the meeting was over.  Walking over she'd kneel down at a chabudai table waiting for one of the maids to bring her and her guest some tea. Extending her hand out she'd ask him to sit. "Please sit with me, Sir Aaron Havoc and I will answer any question you would like to ask me." Sitting there she'd wait for him to sit in front of her. It was nice to be able to talk to someone from the same lands as to where she came from at birth. She always wondered what it was like there and now she had the chance to hear what it was like by a man who was just like her. His hair was the same color, his eyes just as strange as hers. They were two tone? That was something new she has never seen before in Japah, and still not able to get over how tall he was just blew her mind.
Lee Jun-Fan
Lee Jun-Fan
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Tenderfoot LV 0-2
Character Sheet
Character Experience:
Clan:

Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:01 am
Lee’s anger did not at all change one bit until a few familiar words  struck his ear. A familiar tongue he has not heard for a long while. He scans the area a bit and his aggression then gets toned down to confusion. He then notices a voice from a blue haired woman wearing a skull over her face, he would stare a bit because she would be the one looking at him and the voice seemed to match.  The accent was difficult to pinpoint precisely what she said but her words were spoken fluently.  She would mention that the tall individual did not understand him. But that really never processed because he is baffled someone else in Japah would actually speak the tongue native to Chenzhao.  She then mentions that Lee is from a Chenzhao clan, “No I am just a traveler from Chenzhao, a master of earthly arts,” he replies to the woman. His attention is directed back at the man that pushed and shoved his way through the line for the other pantheon woman. A look of disapproval came across his face then he shook his head a bit not caring much anymore about the situation that transpired.  She would mention that she is parting ways with Lee and gives Lee a bow, he bows back to her and she is gone on her way.  Then it struck his mind that there is not many other people that know the Chenzhao language.  It was too late to barge his way in, plus it wouldn’t be wise with all the guards around, so patience sets in, he will likely get to see her again. So he waits in line until he eventually reaches the gate. They let him enter, he doesn’t quite know where to go so he scans the area until he finds a place to sit down and rest his legs a bit. He looks around the notices the tall gold haired man, he stares at him with a look of disapproval. He is still wanting that apology, granted he likely won’t get it.  He can only hope at this point, it might happen it might not.
Isis Nefertiri
Isis Nefertiri
Tenderfoot LV 0-1
Tenderfoot LV 0-1

Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:31 pm
Though she was made aware of the music she would be performing to it was something that still took some getting use to as her style of dance was not meant for the instruments that were currently being used. Isis was not the only dancer around though the only of her kind which was nice though also unnerving as most had never seen an Aragyptian even less of her movements. Behind a mask she caught a few clansmen enjoying their time and speaking with one another. If they were not speaking or drinking they were watching those who were meant to entertain, including herself. The snake slithered along her torso to match the curves of her body and the steps she took. Moving along her back it made its way along her shoulders curling down her right arm as she had reached out and paused allowing it to begin to unravel back towards the floor to surround her. Once she spun around slowly with the movement of her hips leading the way she caught the eye of a man walking along the hall that she could’ve sworn had purple hair which was rather uncommon in this area of the world. With a song change her dance picked up in pace allowing her to move more freely than the slower song before hand causing her to lose sight of most in the room as she was focused on herself and Muedin, who was currently the snake. Towards the end of the current song she felt a figure close behind her causing her to look over her shoulder as best as possible, with the mask she had on it wasn’t easy to see. Pressure was applied to her bottom as it surprised her she held back her snake crossing her arms over it making it stay against her chest. “Please, Sir, refrain from touching my body it is not what I was hired for.” The man took a step forward making her stumble back a step to avoid his hand reaching out to grab her arm. “You sure have a beautiful body, why don’t you give it up?” The man spoke in a slurred voice with a clear smell of alcohol on his breath as he got closer to her mask. “Exotic I see, I want.” Before the man could step closer another called out to the lower class to make him halt his persentence. "Give it a rest. You can tell she is not interested my friend and you can't blame with that ugly mug of yours." As her mask turned towards the voice, it was a male with purple hair which caused her to tilt her head in curiosity though before long the drunkard was back at his annoying behavior reaching out to grab on to her hip. “Darling, I won’t bite come on now. I’ll even pay you.” The drums of the musical entertainment became heavier as she  scoffed. Isis turned her shoulder away from him as the snake began to his which she attempted to calm by petting the top of its head, Isis knew Muedin was pissed but there was nothing he could do. Hearing the man’s voice from before, though it was a lot closer as she noticed he was right at the drunk man grabbing his collar. "I said she is not interested." Before the female could do anything the stranger threw the pig onto the floor getting him away from her which she was very happy about.Grumbling the intoxicated male attempted to mock Isis’ accent “Just let me dance with the woman” With the violent interaction that was happening before her a lot of attention was gathering in their direction causing Isis to freeze unsure of how to approach the situation. The only thing anyone would be able to see Isis do was breath even the snake remained like a statue along her shoulders. The stranger seemed to stand there, not wanting him to causing more of a fight, Isis reached out to place her hand gently on his arm wanting his attention. The woman would wait to speak as her payment would be on the line if she was the one who seemed to cause the issue in front of the important people.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum