ATTENTION! the Fukitsuna official start date has been announced; APRIL 22nd 2019

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Scott
Scott
Admin
Admin
Yen : 3704

Create-a-Clan Template Empty Create-a-Clan Template

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:16 am
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
So you want to create a clan, that is excellent! There are many reasons why someone would want to make their own individual clans, or a clan with a collection of their friends within the role-playing game.
Before we get into the template on how to create a clan, I want to discuss the benefits of managing OR being associated with a clan here on the Fukitsuna Role-Playing Forum.

Benefits of Managing a Clan
Clans are a great way to manage a group of individuals (may they be friends or colleagues) and bringing them to power with the Clan Building System. Clans provide an additional element to the role-playing game, in an instance, individuals may be all powerful, but with a highly numbered clan behind them, could elevate them into legendary status within Japah and Chenzhao. Here are some benefits of managing a clan on our forum.

Benefits of Managing a Clan

• Additional Income from Clan Members, as each member is designated to pay dues to be included within a clan. All proceeds from members go directly to the Clan Leader (or Shinzo) for your pockets and Clan Upgrade Purchases in the Clan Store.
  • Can participate and select fighters for Clan Tournaments, Clan Championship Fights and Clan Forum Events, to which clans and their members can gain experience points, upgrades and additional income for their clan.
  • Allows you a completely new thread for your clan and all the customization options available to you to select from and how you would like it structures for IN-CLAN conversations, which is not view able from members not associated with your clan.
  • Much much more!

Now there are benefits to joining a clan on the forum as well, so before creating a new clan, check out the existing clans here and see which one best fits your needs, you may find what you are looking for!

Benefits of Joining a Clan

• Supplimentel income from Month to Month from clan duties.
  • Work your way up the Clan Rankings with additional income with each rank up.
  • Additional options for extra income, experience and role-playing opportunities.
  • Special badges for clan activities and tournaments.
  • Pride!

So without further explanation, lets get on with the template!

For information in the template, here are some of the things to remember and what we are looking for.
For the Clan Name you will put the proposed clan name there.
For the hometown of the clan you will place the place of which the clan was founded, refer to the maps here
Information on Clan Headquarters is where the primary base, or safehouse for the clan is located, refer to maps here
Clan colors can be picked from any color you want, please select up to TWO (2) colors MAX for clans.
For the Clan Symbol please find an image and place the IMAGE URL in the code next to the symbol portion.
Information for Clan Purpose is to list the reason the Clan was founded, made and where they are wanting to get.
Clan history is self explanatory.
For Clan Goals please list what the clan is trying to achieve, and why they want to achieve that.
For the Clan Positions you can list the names fo the members that are assuming that role, if NOBODY is in that role, either place in there Hiring or Open

IMPORTANT: COPY the code below and make a new thread titled with your PROPOSED CLAN NAME using the template and wait for moderators to review the information and reply to the application with the results.

Code:

[b]Clan Name:[/b]
[b]Clan Hometown:[/b]
[b]Clan Headquarters: [/b]
[b]Clan Colors: [/b]
[b]Clan Symbol: [/b]

[b]Clan Purpose: [/b]

[b]Clan History:[/b]

[b]Clan Goals / Ambitions: [/b]

[b]Clan Positions / Members Playing:[/b]
[i]Leader: (Shinzo)[/i] Member Name
[i]Co-Leader: (Tekito)[/i] Member Name